Friday, July 16, 2010

GOOD FRIDAY

After skul straight away go NEWAY cheong K wif my Biii ....Weeeee ^^

DAMN HIGH MAN !!! HIGH




Bii is singing



hee =) dis is me .. look tall leh




we order pizza for our lunch !!





wuhuu ~~ take by Bii





take by mee =]



Qiao & oh zhen Lai go too ...but... different room wif us ::: NO.7 & NO.35 lolX

skipp ....!

4 pm something MaMi call me ~~ i go toilet to answer coz dunwan let her noe i m sing k-ing

5 pm something BABA call me ask me tonight gt tuition mou ..

6 pm something TEDDY sms me ask me wad time go home ~~coz she go p.m wif MC' then fetch go home 2gether ...


FinalLy i went back .... quickly take a bath ...coz 8 pm hv to go tuition(add math) ... i m DAMN SLEEPY loo !! T.T but .. after finish tuition`` ENERGY come back to me ^^ WooHooo ~~~

then i start to ON9 =DD .....

ON ~ ON ~ ON ~

  • PLAY F.B
  • VIEW MY BLOG
  • WATCH THE VIDEO THAT I RECORDED IN KTV ROOM

- THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY -
GUD NITEZ TO EVERYONE








No comments:

Post a Comment